So, I haven't been posting much, and I won't until exams are over.
In the meantime, I'll link you up to some of my favorite springtime posts of years past.
- How to survive the horrors of a popular plant sale: The Rules
- The type of moment I absolutely live for, where science, history, and food collide: Way, Way Up
- Gophers really piss me off, but they also make me think (and yes, I have decided to trap and kill them): On Words and Gophers
- This one still makes me cry, three years later: Framily
- And, trotting out a really old one, but one that captures the flip side of the stress of this time of year: Hope Springs in Purple